Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Happenings!

Sorry for being so slow to post on the blog. It has been extremely busy lately and I couldn't seem to get time to blog. Here is what was happening in our classroom today...

We have been really working hard on temperature and time. Today we played a game called, "Time to go Camping", to refresh our memory on time to the hour. They rolled a dice and had to find that time to the hour on the clocks below. The first person to cover all the squares was the winner. I saw some spectacular team work and cooperation during this game. We then worked on time to the hour and half hour in class today.









I just returned yesterday from Cozumel, Mexico. I had a blast and really enjoyed the 80 degree weather. It was tough to get off the plane into -10 weather, but I sure enjoy being home and seeing this class again. I brought each student back a bobble head turtle that says Cozumel on it. They were all hand painted in Cozumel. They were pretty excited when they came into the classroom this morning and saw them on their desks. I told them I would bring them something special if they were on their best behavior for the substitute teacher. I had a great report and was so proud of each and every one of them! 


All our turtles!

 Close up of some of the turtles are below!




We also celebrated their excellent behavior by watching a movie and eating popcorn during milk break!

No comments:

Post a Comment